Objectives and competences
Master Degree in Strategic Management of People's Talent - MTALENT
Oñati, Bidasoa-Irún, BBF-Bilbao
The general goal of the Master's degree is to provide recent graduates and active professionals with the skills required to initiate, develop, manage and lead personal management experiences in companies with a clear orientation towards the market they are directed at and the needs that arise inside and outside companies and fundamental support in using the tools and techniques that help the day to day evolution of organisations.
To those ends, the programme has a focus that includes the following.
- Provide assistance in understanding and applying strategic management as a key part of improving the competitiveness of any organisation.
- Provide students with the knowledge, skills and qualifications they need to apply personal management in organisations and the latest tools and techniques in the field.
- Foster and develop management and entrepreneurial skills that enable students to manage or direct teams or organisations in the field of personal management.
- Use active learning methodologies based in practicality, learning by doing and real business challenges.
In an effort to reach the general goals of the “Master's Degree in Strategic Management of Personal Talent”, students will acquire the following skills.
- Students will gain knowledge of the bases of the socio-economic environment and the strategic operation of organisations and its impact on people in order to enable personal development and align it within an organisational project
- Student will learn to design and apply strategies and techniques for attracting, hiring and recruiting people within the framework of an organisation.
- Students will learn to define policies that favour the development and evaluation of the talent and potential of individuals and teams in order to provide value to the development of organisations coherent with their strategy.
- Students will be able to design and execute loyalty and commitment strategies for people in organisations.
- Students will learn to design and implement transition, separation and exit strategies with a focus on people.
- Students will understand the fundamentals of cultural and emotional management for organisations to design intervention strategies that are appropriate for every context.
- Students will learn to understand and experience the fundamentals of self-leadership, team leadership and organisational transformation processes.
- Students will acquire the skills and qualifications required to design and put into practice innovative projects related to managing personal and organisational talent.
Boletín oficial del Estado
Marco Español de Cualificaciones para la Educación Superior.
Boletín oficial del País Vasco
Reconocimiento de los estudios oficiales realizados en Euskera y de exención de la acreditación con títulos y certificaciones lingüísticas en Euskera