Objectives and competences
Objectives and Competencies
"You will be able to increase the competitiveness of companies by promoting and managing people's talent"
In the Master's degree in Strategic Talent Management you will acquire the skills you need to become a professional capable of developing, managing and leading talent management processes and systems in companies. You will learn how to design projects that respond to and add value to the business's strategic challenges.
At the same time, you will be able to identify each person's potential and talent by detecting their needs and personalising their experience within the organisation. In this way, you will help organisations become more sustainable and competitive.
This makes it a Master's degree aimed at developing a highly qualified professional profile that seeks to work with and for people by developing your talent.
Having a strategic vision, you will learn how to interpret the business's needs in order to add value through people management.
You will acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to operate talent management systems in the most appropriate way.
You will have the ability to manage and lead teams or organisations in the field of people and talent management, enhancing added value.
You will design and lead innovative projects on talent management for people and organisations.
You will design innovative strategies to attract, engage and select the key people the company needs.
You will define policies that favour the development of individuals' and teams' talent and potential so that organisations can achieve their strategic challenges.
Build people's loyalty
You will design and implement strategies to boost people's loyalty, recognition of and commitment to organisations.
You will understand the current and future keys to cultural and emotional management in the company in order to design appropriate intervention strategies.
If you have studied one of these degrees:
- Business Management and Administration
- Business Science
- Labour Relations
- Organisation engineering
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
Requirements to studying Strategic Talent Management
- If you are passionate about people...
- If you are good at relationships...
- If you are an empathetic, open and committed person...
- If you like to help...
- If you love to listen and work with people...
- If you love teamwork...
- If you are worked about people's well-being and want to change working environments...
Then the Master's degree in Strategic Talent Management of People is for you. You'll love it.
Subjects of Strategic Talent Management
- Strategy and people
- Strategic Talent Planning
- Attracting, engaging and selecting talent
- Compromise management
- Diversity management
- Development of personnel talent
Master’s degree job opportunities
- Talen/People/Organisation Management
- HR Manager
- HR Business Partner
- HR Management and Development
- Selection Manager
- Cultural Development Manager
- In-house and External Consultancy with regard to people
- People Development Corporate Director