I am a new Master’s degree student
Wide range of university-specific masters
In the areas of engineering, business administration, education and gastronomic sciences in four faculties and 8 campuses.
- Master's Degree in Learning Facilitation and Innovation (LIT)
- Master’s Degree in Teacher Training for the Profession of Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Teaching of Languages
- Master’s Degree in Development of Methodological Innovation Projects in Educational Institutions
- Master’s Degree in Education in Multicultural and Multilingual Contexts
Professional, executive or international masters, in various formats, in-person, semi-in person and online.
Engineering - Technology
- Master’s Degree in Logistic Operations Management – Supply Chain Management
- Executive Master’s in Operations Management (MDO)
- Máster en Dirección de Producción (XXVI Edición)
- Master’s Degree in Industrial and Labour Safety (semi in-person)
- Executive Master’s in Integral Logistics and Purchasing Supply Chain Management
- Master’s in Social Economic Management of Solidarity Economics
- MBA - Executive
- International Executive Master Program in Intra-preneurship and Open Innovation
- Team Mastery-Program for Team Coaches
- Professional Master in Coaching Teams and Individuals
Up-coming briefing sessions and trade fairs of Masters
The best way to get to know us and get first hand information. Sign up. For more information 902 110 436
Grants and scholarships
Information about the different possibilities of grants and scholarships both official and university-specific.
Option of education in a professional working environment. Innovative model that is well established in Central European countries.
Reasons to choose us
We will explain various reasons why you should study with us. You won’t regret it.
Projects in companies
All Masters’ students must undertake and end-of-master’s project in companies or institutions.