I am a new Master’s degree student
Wide range of university-specific masters
In the areas of engineering, business administration, education, gastronomic sciences, entrepreneurship, cooperativism and humanities in four faculties and 8 campuses.
- Strategic product and Service Design
- Business Innovation and Project Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Energy and Power Electronics
- Biomedical Technologies
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
- Smart Energy Systems
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Business Management (MIBM)
- Strategic Management of People’s Talent – MTalent
- Data Analytics for Business Intelligence / Business Analytics
Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation
Professional, executive or international masters, in various formats, in-person, semi-in person and online.
Engineering - Technology
- MBA - Executive
- MBA EXECUTIVE GECEM
- International Executive Master Program in Intra-preneurship and Open Innovation
- Team Mastery-Program for Team Coaches
- Professional Master in Coaching
- Master in Innovation and Sport Management
- Executive Master’s in Integral Logistics and Purchasing Supply Chain Management
Up-coming briefing sessions and trade fairs of Masters
In all the campuses of the university
Get to know us
Meet the career advisor
Grants and scholarships
Information about the different possibilities of grants and scholarships both official and university-specific.
Option of education in a professional working environment. Innovative model that is well established in Central European countries.
Reasons to choose us
We will explain various reasons why you should study with us. You won’t regret it.
Projects in companies
All Masters’ students must undertake and end-of-master’s project in companies or institutions.