Robotics and Control Systems
The main purpose of the degree is to train specialists that are capable of automating, controlling, maintaining and providing intelligence to industrial processes and autonomous systems.
Targeted at students in possession of official university degrees in the fields of Electronics, Energy and Mechatronics. With training complements: other engineering degrees.
Specialization in cutting-edge technologies
Part-time job in industrial companies
- Engineering departments.
- R&D departments.
- Engineering and consultoring services.
- Working in R&D and technological research centers.
- Teaching and research career development.
- Recently graduated Master students
- Designer, developer and programmer of control, automation and robotic systems.
- Consultant for robotic, automation and control systems.
- Product manager (Product Manager).
- Research at technological research centers.
- R&D manager.
- Research manager in R&D or technological research center.
- Designer and manager of automated factory.
The impact of robotics and autonomous systems in industry and society is growing and potential work fields are unlimited:
- Advanced manufacturing.
- Digital and interconnected industry.
- Artificial vision.
- And many others…