Registration dates and procedures
1. BACHELOR STUDIES
- The enrollment period is open from 1st December 2021 until 8th July 2022.
- The special enrollment period is open from 19th July 2022 until 9th September 2022 (in the case of degrees with vacancies).
MASTER'S AND POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
University graduates: Academic Certification accrediting the previous studies.
Once the student selection process is complete, each Centre will notify the interested parties of the studies for which they have been admitted, by e-mail on the following dates:
The registration must be completed in the faculty where the course will be taught on the following dates. The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
- PERIOD: 13th to 18th July 2022.
- ESPECIAL PERIOD: 19th July 2022 to 13th September 2022.
- The registration period at the Halls of Residence coincides in all cases with the registration period for studies.
- Those who have not been admitted in a particular course can indicate their interest in it by notifying by mail or by telephone in order to be taken into account in the event that vacancies become available and a 2nd student selection phase will be held in July and in September.
- There will be a second pre-registration period in September, in the case of those courses which still have vacancies. Those who are admitted in September will be informed of the registration dates individually.
- Those who have completed the pre-registration in the normal period will take priority over those who have done so in September.