Registration dates and procedures
1. BACHELOR STUDIES
The enrollment period is open from 1st December 2017 until 22nd June 2018.
The special enrollment period is open from July 2, 2018 until September 05, 2018 (in the case of degrees with vacancies)
MASTER'S AND POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
University graduates: Academic Certification accrediting the previous studies.
PERIOD: until 9th July 2018
Once the student selection process is complete, each Centre will notify the interested parties of the studies for which they have been admitted, by e-mail on the following dates:
Admission notification: 12th July 2018
The registration must be completed in the faculty where the course will be taught on the following dates. The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
- PERIOD: 16 to 19 July 2018.
- ESPECIAL PERIOD: 23 July 2018 to 10 September 2018.
- The registration period at the Halls of Residence coincides in all cases with the registration period for studies.
- Those who have not been admitted in a particular course can indicate their interest in it by notifying by mail or by telephone in order to be taken into account in the event that vacancies become available and a 2nd student selection phase will be held in July and in September.
- There will be a second pre-registration period in September, from 3 to 9 September, in the case of those courses which still have vacancies. Those who are admitted in September will be informed of the registration dates individually.
- Those who have completed the pre-registration in the normal period will take priority over those who have done so in September.