Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
Master Degree in Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
This master degree offers the possibility of acquiring a modern, complete and globally in-demand professional profile, where three cutting-edge technological areas are integrated.
The final objective is that students:
- Prove capable of obtaining value from data.
- Prove capable of working cybersecurity as a whole.
- Prove capable of developing, deploying and optimizing software and operations
- Prove capable of deploying and managing secure infraestructures, and exploiting the data created in the system.
Dual training. 2 days in-class sessions and 2 1/2 days of paid internship in companies from the beginning of the course. The third semester is conducted fully in-company.
Integration of three cutting-edge technological areas in high demand
Practical approach based on real-world examples
Dynamic lecturing body and staf
- Chief Security Officer
- Data Analist
- Security Engineer
- Service and infrastructure manager
- DevOps engineer
- Project Manager
- Researcher in any of the acquired knowledge areas