Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
You will gain a modern, complete and highly sought-after professional profile, involving three technology areas with a high capacity for social transformation.
On completing the master's degree you will be capable of:
- Applying artificial intelligence to extract all the potential of data, which will enable you to convert information into knowledge and obtain value for society and its organisations.
- Identifying cybersecurity requirements and design, develop and apply measures for protecting information, as well the software infrastructures and products that support it.
- Designing, supplying and managing high availability cloud infrastructures in order to respond to society's new needs.
- Applying the latest trends in software design, development and roll-out, thus being able to successfully create secure, scalable and high quality applications.
Intended for students who hold an official university degree in the field of information technology (without supplements), Telematics, Telecommunications, Electronics and others.
Dual training. 2 days in-class sessions and 2 1/2 days of paid internship in companies from the beginning of the course. The third semester is conducted fully in-company.
Integration of three cutting-edge technological areas in high demand
Practical approach based on real-world examples
Dynamic lecturing body and staf
- CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- CDO (Chief Data Officer)
- CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- Data Scientist
- Data engineer
- Cloud Environment Architect
- DevSecOps engineer
- Full stack developer
- Project manager
- Cybersecurity Consultant