Accounting and Financial Management
"You will control the company accounting and make the necessary decisions to ensure its financial viability"
The new global scenario that companies are facing means that new profiles are required that have a good command of acquiring and processing economical and financial information that are able to analyse it for the purpose of decision-making.
After completing the Master's Degree in Accounting and Financial Management, you will be able to work in management and positions of responsibility, managing the accounting and financial viability in multinational companies.
As such, you will learn to carry out a financial control, financial reporting and risk control by applying innovative tools, and you will do it in the company itself, working as a professional from day one.
We open the doors of the university and we hope to tell you, in detail, the degree and its career opportunities.
Project-Based Learning: You will be developing projects that will allow you to put what you have learned into practice.
You will create solutions tot eh challenges of the financial department of a business group
Experience applied with the participation of company professionals
100% of graduates have jobs related with their degree
INTEGRAL VISION What can the Master´s in accounting and Financial Management Give you?
Accounting and Financial Management Courses
- Business combinations
- Digital Competencies for Management
- Executive Competencies for Management
- Risk Management and Derivative Instruments
- Management Control of Business Groups
- Management of External Financing
- Consolidation of business groups
Employment opportunities with the Master's Degree
- Integration in an account audit work group
- Economic control of a business group
- Management of the business risk map and financial coverage
- Preparation of the consolidated financial information of the groups of companies
- Accounting and financial consulting
- Planning and management of the treasury of business groups
- Data management and reporting for decision making
- Financial controller
- Management of the accounting information of business combinations
- Management of external financing needs
- Negotiation of bank financing
- Management of alternative sources of financing