Accounting and Financial Management
This master's is designed to meet the accounting and financial management needs of multi-localized companies providing practical skills.
The Master's degree in Accounting and Financial Management is geared towards meeting the needs of companies in any sector and is a fundamental tool for capturing economic-financial information, covering financial risks and accounting-financial management in multi-localized companies.
It provides specialised training with a focus on integration within a thoroughly practical programme that has its own unique identity. Students can specialise in the accounting-finance field of business management and learn through experience.
Aimed at graduates in financial and accounting subjects.
Internships in the accounting-finance department of a company
Find solutions to challenges faced by an accounting-finance department
Applied experience alongside working professionals
Students can combine internships and studying
Students in the Master's in Accounting and Financial Management programme acquire the skills required to undertake management and administration responsibilities in the Accounting and Finance department of any company.
- Account auditing of financial states
- Qualification in accounting aspects of business combinations
- Preparing consolidated financial information of company groups and their fiscal implications
- Company valuation
- Planning and preparing budgets that support decision-making processes
- Identify and manage the risk coverage of a company group
- Manage client assets in a financial institution
- Identify and manage risk coverage
- Participate in an accounts auditing workgroup
- Company combination accounting information manager
- Financial controller Control management and integration of the financial information systems of a multi-localized company.
- Select and negotiate bank financing