Requirements to study the Master's Degree in Accounting and Financial Management
If you are thinking of doing the Master's Degree in Accounting and Financial Management, you should take the following into account when making the decision:
I have leadership skills and I am good at leading teams and projects.
I am a very analytical and logical person. I like to analyse data before making a decision.
I am passionate about the world of finance and accounting, especially in companies.
I am good at communicating and I express myself very well.
"If you recognise yourself in these characteristics, the Master's Degree in Accounting and Finance Management is made for you."
You can access this Master's in the following cases:
He estudiado uno de los siguientes Grados
I have a Degree in Business Administration and Management:
If you have studied Business Administration and Management, Economics or Business Studies, you will have preferential access the Master's Degree without doing any type of additional training.
I have a University Degree:
If you have a university degree, you can access the Master's based on the following admission criteria:
De este modo, para la admisión de los estudiantes se tendrán en cuenta los siguientes criterios:
- Academic record of the person to be admitted, taking into account the average grade obtained that entitles them to access the Master's Degree.
- Curriculum vitae together with a letter requesting admission to the Master's Degree, detailing previous experiences related to the contents of the Master's and their motivation behind wanting to do said course.
- Personal interview with the candidate (face-to-face or online).
- Official English studies or proof of knowledge of the language.
The aforementioned criteria will be weighted as follows:
|Official English Certificate||15%|
I have studied at a foreign University
If you have studied a degree both inside and outside the European Area, you will be able to access the Master's Degree without having to accredit your degrees once the University has verified that you have a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they enable access to postgraduate education in the country that issued the degree.
Subjects in the Master's DegreeThe Master's Degree will focus on acquiring the necessary knowledge to be able to manage companies and lead accounting and financial areas:
- Business combinations
- Digital Competencies for Management
- Executive Competencies for Management
- Risk Management and Derivative Instruments
- Management Control of Business Groups
- Management of External Financing
- Consolidation of business groups
Considering the language policy of the Business School, it is desirable that students have previously acquired the language skills detailed below:
In the case of students from countries with official languages other than Spanish, they must prove a B2 level of Spanish.