Objectives and competences
The goal of the Master's Degree in Accounting and Financial Management is to provide recent graduates and working professionals with the skills required to acquire advanced training in financial subjects from the point of view of corporations.
Personal Skills and Qualifications
Students develop the skills required to make financial decisions and successfully manage an accounting and finance department combined with digital skills and management skills.
Students who complete the Master's Degree in Accounting and Financial Management acquire the following general skills.
- Students will be qualified to work on a team that manages the accounting and financial aspects of a company and develop the leadership skills needed to manage one.
- Students will be qualified to set goals in the accounting-finance area of a company, plan actions, coordinate team members and find solutions to problems that arise.
- Students will be able to orient the personal skills of team members and involve them in fulfilling the area's goals.
- Students will keep a proactive attitude towards finding the most efficient solution to problems posed by the financial management of a company and make effective decisions that provide solutions and evaluate the outcome.
- They will show the critical thinking skills needed to meet specific criteria through analysing information using objective criteria to enable implementation of improvements in management.
- They will develop the skills for an integral view of a business and communication with management in other departments.
- Students will acquire the speaking abilities to effectively express, discuss and defend accounting and financial implications in making management decisions in a company.