International Business Management (MIBM)
The Master's Degree in Organisational Internationalisation (MIO) is geared towards participants gaining first-hand experience of internationalisation and cultural adaptation of companies.
The general goal is to provide the skills needed to develop, manage and lead organisations in an international sphere.
Alternate Studying / Working: Alternate internships in the parent company as a complement to acquiring skills
Learning by doing: The learning methodology is oriented towards acquiring practical skills and experiences
International Experience: Six months exposure in an international subsidiary
Development of Personal Skills and Qualifications: Team work, leadership, multi-cultural adaptation, international vision
Students in the Master's Degree in Organisational Internationalisation programme acquire the skills needed to take on the responsibilities of careers including:
- Sales branch manager, production plant manager for a local organisation with a foreign presence.
- Middle manager in external branches or plants of internationalised companies.
- People who work in sales branches or offices of embassies and public bodies.
- Researcher or consultant in the field of organisational internationalisation.
- Export and area manager.
- People who are going to be assigned to a role in an organisation with branches or plants abroad.
- Import and export technician.
- Purchasing manager.