The teaching methodology is very active and geared towards participation and complete interaction with students to develop the skills and abilities that are vitally important in the global economy.
Using this methodology, students can experience the internationalisation and cultural adaptation in companies through total immersion. Every student will have their own personal experience abroad.
FOUNDATIONS OF THE METHODOLOGY
- ALTERNATE STUDYING / WORKING: Students alternate a study programme with internships in the parent company to complement skills acquisition.
- LEARNING BY DOING: The learning methodology is oriented towards acquiring practical skills and experiences
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE: Six months exposure in an international subsidiary
- ENGLISH: English is used during the learning process
- DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS: Team work, leadership, multi-cultural adaptation, international vision
- SPEAKERS AND PROFESSORS: Widely acclaimed international academic speakers and company directors who provide real insight into global problems faced by contemporary companies give talks or presentations for analysis and discussion.