The Master's Degree in Biomedical Technologies responds to the need for highly qualified personnel that responds to and drives advances in the health sector. Thus, the students will acquire in-depth engineering knowledge applied to the field of biomedicine, training experts who are capable of innovating, designing, developing, evaluating and maintaining various medical diagnostic and/or treatment devices.
Targeted at university graduates in Biomedical Engineering. With training complements: other engineering degrees.
1 year of classes and 6 months of internships with a scholarship of €600/month
Master’s Degree classes by professionals and cutting-edge experts in the biomedical field
Learning stays in hospitals, universities, and companies
You will be able to carry out the End-of-Master’s Project in a company of the sector, such as KIRO Grifols, Fagor Healthcare, Bexen Medical, Mizar, Ulma, Microliquid, Tecnalia, Vicomtech, etc.
The knowledge and competences acquired in the Master’s Degree in Biomedical Technologies are applicable to a wide range of treatment and/or diagnostic devices. In these areas of application, students who obtain this degree can perform the following activities, among others:
- Preparing, managing and directing Biomedical Engineering projects, from the detection of opportunities to their implementation in the market.
- Designing, developing and implementing products, equipment, processes and services in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
- Managing the installation and maintenance of both medical equipment and hospital facilities.
- Managing and guaranteeing the quality of products, equipment, processes and services in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
- Marketing Biomedical Engineering products, equipment, processes, and services.
- Training people from different fields while transmitting Biomedical Engineering knowledge, attitudes, and skills.
Thus, these qualified people have a wide range of professional opportunities, which include:
- Companies in the Biomedical Engineering sector.
- Universities and Technology Centres.
- Public administrations, at both the regional and state level.