The Programme ATZERRIAN IKASI managed by the Faculty is aimed at students who fulfil the following requirements:
- At the time of COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM all the subjects in the first year must have been passed.
- It is necessary to verify B2 or C1 language level, depending on the REQUIREMENTS STIPULATED AND FORMALISED BY THE DESTINATION UNIVERSITY.
- Those students who do not verify the aforementioned language levels, must pass a specific test which corresponds to the level of the Common European Framework of References for Languages required by the destination university.
Presentation of applications will be made in accordance with the standardised form which is attached.
Procedure to follow:
- Present the application. On presenting the application to spend time abroad two documents must be submitted. On the one hand you will have to fill out the standard document denominated application form.
- Language level certificate. Students who have a B2 or C1 level certificate must submit the corresponding official accreditation by uploading the document to the Mudle platform. Those students who do not verify the aforementioned language levels, must pass a specific test. For more information, see the
- Selection of students. To know the selection criteria students should look at the Students selected must sign the following document denominated letter of acceptance.
- Processing the application abroad. Processing the application at the destination University will be done with the help of the persons responsible for International Relations in the Faculty. For more information, see the