WHAT TO DO NEXT
Before travelling abroad
- OLS (Online Language Support). It is necessary to follow this procedure in the ERASMUM+ programme and students will have to do a test to verify their foreign language level.
During the time abroad
- Students will keep in constant contact with the tutor of Mondragon University and must keep him/her informed of how the project is progressing.
- Read the academic guide of the project.
- OLS (Online Language Support). Before returning, students who have participated in the ERASMUM+ programme will have to do a test on the platform to verify their foreign language level and report on how they are progressing.
After returning from abroad
- Learning Agreement. Send a scanned copy via email to international relations with the section “before the mobility” duly signed.
- Certificate of attendance. Bring two original copies to International Relations and leave for the attention of the coordinator.
- Survey. Students will have to fill out an online survey.
- The documents must be submitted within 7 days of returning from abroad and failure to do so will jeopardize your grant.
For further information on grants and insurance see the following PDF.