Academic Calendar 2022-2023The academic calendar runs as follows:
- Autumn semester: 12th September - 24th February
- Spring semester: 9th January - 16th June
Nomination / Application Deadlines
|15th November||15th September - 15th December|
Application procedureUniversity assistants will have to use the questionnaire to appoint students who want to study with us. Nominations made by email will not be considered.
Nominated exchange students who are interested in studying Education or Communication at Mondragon University - will receive a nomination confirmation email with the instructions to follow.
Then, they should complete this online registry and upload the following documents (we will not require hard copies of the documents):
- Printed and signed Learning Agreement (LA)
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of English level overall B2 or a letter from your university, certifying your level
- A copy of a valid identity card (for EU students) or passport (for non-EU students) in force
- A photo/picture (jpg format)
- European Health Card photocopy
- Liability insurance (covers damage to a third party)
- Certificate of no criminal records
Once the home university has nominated the student, she/he will receive a nomination confirmation email with the information to complete the online application in our system.
For non-EU students or those needing a VISA for studies, we recommend students to start their application as soon as possible, as the visa application may take some time. Under normal circumstances a VISA application may take between 4-6 weeks.