We offer a full-time 30 ECTS international course in the area of Communication and Journalism for Erasmus and exchange students in the heart of the Basque Country and the prestigious Mondragon Cooperative Movement.
The course will run in autumn semester. The working language will be English.
Course within Bachelor Degree
Programme offered at Aretxabaleta Campus:
- Degree in Media, Journalism and Communication (program offered in English)
Applications/Information on nominated students:
Applications/Information on nominated students must reach Mondragon University's faculty/school by email before deadline:
|15th April||15th March - 15th May|
This is the chronogram for the whole admission process that students need to follow. Do not miss any date or milestone on the process!
Those exchange students who are interested in taking Media, Journalism and Communication study programmes, should send the documents specified herein, in order to make the application at our Faculty. All this information and documents templates will be sent by email once the online application is registered by Mondragon University:
- Application form:The online application form (which is compulsory) will be available from 15th March to 15th May for autumn semester and full academic year: You must enter the following link and complete the online application form by selecting the option: Exchange (Mobility programmes):
- A copy of a valid identity card (for EU students) or passport (for non-EU students) in force. This document must be uploaded on the application form (previous step).
- Learning Agreement (please send us the template by email once the online application has been done)
- Transcript of records
- Picture in jpg format
It is not necessary to send the documents by postal mail, you must send them scanned by email to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting all documents is:
- 15th May, for autumn semester (starting in September)
For non EU students or the ones needing a VISA for studies, will be requested to send the application documents 1 month before the deadline, since the Embassies usually take time to issue the VISA.
The accepted students will be receiving more information regarding accommodation, academic calendar, welcoming day, etc. together with the acceptance letter, after submitting all requested documents
Once you are in Aretxabaleta, you should handle these other documents:
- Erasmus Grant holder certificate or proof of ability to sustain oneself financially for the academic year.
- Copy of European Health Card, or any other private health insurance in its place.
- Liability insurance (insurance that covers any damage you may cause to third parties).
- Student card from your Home University or a document stating that you are enrolled at your Home University specifying the period of registration.
For more information, please contact: