Students who want to spend time abroad should fulfil the following requirements:
- Marks: For Degree students the results of the 1st and 2nd year will be taken into consideration and for Master degree students the results of the first semester.
- Foreign language level: Students will have to verify their language level, presenting an official certificate or by doing a test (English, French or German).
If these requirements are met, you can fill out the document called application form and then analyze the personal case of the student although this is not a preference at the time of the election. Below you can find the document that must be filled in to make the request.
Procedure to follow in order to participate:
- Information briefings with persons responsible for international matters.
- Fill out the survey of preferences from Mudle. Each year and degree course will have its own link.
- Upload to Mudle the required language certificate or do the foreign language level text .
Procedure to follow once selected:
- Informative briefing with the international coordinators of the working practise or of TFM.
- Processing the application abroad.
- Completing the grants procedure.
- Last information briefing and distribution of documentation before travelling abroad.
It is important to mention that the students undertake to follow through with the process responsibly