Nomination / Application Deadlines
|Autumn Semester||Spring Semester|
|15th March - 30th April||15th March - 15th May||15th September - 30th October||15th September - 15th November|
Nominated exchange students who are interested in taking part in a study programme at the Faculty of Business Studies of Mondragon University - will receive a nomination confirmation email with the instructions to follow.
Then, they should complete this online application form and upload the following documents (we will not require hard copies of the documents):
- A copy of a valid identity card (for EU students) or passport (for non-EU students) in force.
- Online Learning Agreement (Only for students in the Erasmus+ programme).
- Official Transcript of Records of your University studies.
- CV and Motivation Letter.
- A passport size picture of yourself.
- English Level Certificate (mandatory).
Accepted students will receive more information regarding accommodation, Orientation days, etc. together with the Acceptance Letter once the process is finished.
We recommend non-EU students or those who need a VISA for studies, to make their application as soon as possible, as the visa application may take some time. Under normal circumstances a VISA application may take between 4-6 weeks.
Relevant information in the following Information Sheet.
Academic Calendar 2023-2024
The academic calendar runs as follows:
- Autumn semester runs from early September 2023 to early February 2024.
- Spring semester runs from early February 2024 to mid June 2024.
Other Information of Interest
- Additional information for Exchange Students
- Arrival form (please return this form to the international office once you have your arrival details)
For further information, please contact: