Nomination / Application Deadlines
|Autumn Semester||Spring Semester|
|15th March - 30th April||15th March - 15th May||15th September - 30th October||15th September - 15th November|
Please, read in detail the NOMINATION and APPLICATION PROCEDURE to be followed, in order to apply for an academic stay.
This is the chronogram for the whole admission process that students need to follow. Do not miss any date on the process!
Partner Universities of Mondragon University - Faculty of Business Studies are kindly asked to use this form to nominate their students to study with us. We will not accept nominations by email.
Relevant information in the following Information Sheet.
Those nominated exchange students who are interested in taking part in a study programme at the Faculty of Business Studies of Mondragon University - will receive a nomination confirmation email with the instructions to follow. Please, register using the following link. Select the option EXCHANGE or FULL DEGREE (mobility programs).
Then, they should complete this online application form and upload the following documents (we will not require hard copies of the documents):
- A copy of a valid identity card (for EU students) or passport (for non-EU students) in force.
- Online Learning Agreement (Only for students in the Erasmus+ programme).
- Official Transcript of Records of your University studies.
- CV and Motivation Letter.
- Picture of yourself with the following characteristics:
- jpg format.
- Dimensions: Maximum 300 pixels height.
- Image must be cropped (ID/passport size).
- English Level Certificate (mandatory).
Accepted students will receive more information regarding accommodation, Orientation days, etc. together with the Acceptance Letter once the process is finished.
We recommend non-EU students or those who need a VISA for studies, to make their application as soon as possible, as the visa application may take some time. Under normal circumstances a VISA application may take between 4-6 weeks.
Academic Calendar 2022-2023
The academic calendar runs as follows:
- Autumn semester runs from 12th September 2022 to 3rd February 2023.
- Spring semester runs from 6th February 2023 to 16th June 2023.
Other Information of Interest
- Additional information for Exchange Students
- Arrival form (please return this form to the international office once you have your arrival details)
For further information, please contact: