Registration and enrolment
Graduate in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts
Donostia - San Sebastián (Basque Culinary Center)
- Early Enrolment: from 4 November 2019 to 3 July 2020.
- Extended Enrolment: from 16 July 2020 to 29 July 2020. *In the event of course vacancies.
How to Enrol
Registration can be done in any of the faculties of Mondragon University. The student must indicate the course order of preference.
Students may enrol via the University web page, following the instructions described in those pages, or by registered mail. If applying via registered mail, applicants should contact the faculty to confirm receipt of the application. In either case, the following documentation is required:
- Completed Enrolment Form
- A photocopy of your ID card or Passport.
Forging any of the documents requested will automatically invalidate the application.
- Bachillerato/Baccalaureat: Entrance Exam Grade Certificate - and a copy of the school record book
- CFGS: Academic Certificate.
- University Graduates and students older than 25 years who have passed the entrance test: Academic certificate certifying the equivalency of courses studied, and results of entrance tests as appropriate
- Certification of level of English. In the absence of official certification, knowledge of English may be evaluated as part of the entrance tests.
Students who do not provide the documentation cannot participate in the selection process.
Once the student selection process has been completed, the faculty will inform students of the courses on which they have been accepted, through the publication of lists on the web page.
- Early period: from 22 July 2020 to 27 July 2020.
- Extended period: 29 and 30 July 2020. *In the event of course vacancies.
People who have not been accepted on a particular course can express their interest, by mail or by telephone, so that in the case of vacant places, they can be considered for a second selection phase in July and in September
Those admitted in September will be informed of the registration dates. Those who applied to enrol in the normal period will have priority over those who do so in September.