Gastronomy and Culinary Arts
The main objective of the degree is to train professionals qualified to design, implement and supervise both high level systems of gastronomic production and preparation, and gastronomic services in restaurants and any other company in the food and gastronomic sector, and in relation to the needs and interests of the customers, to manage teams of people. In addition, they will be qualified to generate and develop proposals for new products, services and business.
They will also be qualified to offer advice and consultancy in the field of catering and gastronomy from the perspective of innovation making use of a wide variety oftools, techniques and lines of communication and different languages.
Numerous career opportunities within food and gastronomy
External internships throughout the 4 years
State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
Multicultural experience: students and teachers from over 25 countries
- Identify and develop techniques and systems of gastronomic production and preparation.
- Manage catering enterprises, directing and monitoring all processes, and supervising teams.
- Design and develop innovative business proposals in the gastronomic field.
- Offer advice and provide consultancy from the perspective of innovation and communication.
- Participate in research and innovation activities in the gastronomic sector.
- Head chef.
- Restaurant manager.
- Customer service director.
- Director of food production in food companies.
- Researcher in the agricultural-food sector and in the food industry.
- Gastronomy advisor.