Fees, grants and scholarships
Graduate in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts
Donostia - San Sebastián (Basque Culinary Center)
FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
Planned annual amount 2020-21
This amount is paid in 10 monthly instalments from September until June. The fees include:
- Teaching materials, work clothes, kitchen equipment and personal locker.
- Attendance at extracurricular conferences and seminars organised by the faculty.
- Learning journeys.
- Management of curricular and extracurricular work experience.
Basque Culinary Centre Foundation Grants
We offer financial aid covering 50% of the fees to a maximum of 50% of the students legally resident in Spain for the 2019/2020 academic year.
In addition, the Basque Culinary Centre Foundation is committed to helping you find a job that is compatible with your studies, if you have difficulties in meeting the tuition costs.
- Basque Government Grants
- Ministry of Education Grants
- Erasmus and other scholarships for international students
- Subsidies for large families
- Subsidies for victims of terrorism
- Subsidies for victims of gender violence
- Subsidies for Honour students
- Subsidies for combining studies and work
- Final Project grants