Process of Admission
Degree range of mondragon university, access and admission
- Registration will consist of an ordinary and extraordinary time frame.
- The ordinary time frame for registration will commence 4 November 2019 and finish 3 July 2020. In the case of the Faculty of Gastronomic Sciences this time frame will be from 4 November 2019 to 3 July 2020.
- Students may register for a maximum of 2 degree courses in the global list of Mondragon University with 1st and 2nd option which will note the order of designation of places.
- For those registered in the ordinary time frame, specific tests will be undertaken for each degree between November and June.
- An extraordinary registration time period will be from 16 July 2020 to 29 July 2020 (in all the faculties).
|EDUCACIÓN INFANTIL - EDUCACIÓN PRIMARIA|
|Eskoriatza||Abril||25||Sábado (ONLINE) - en vez del día 28 de marzo|
|HUMANIDADES DIGITALES GLOBALES|
|Bilbao||Abril||25||Sábado (ONLINE) - en vez del día 28 de marzo|
|Aretxabaleta||Abril||25||Sábado (ONLINE) - en vez del día 28 de marzo|
|LIDERAZGO EMPRENDEDOR E INNOVACIÓN (LEINN)|
|ADMINISTRACIÓN Y DIRECCIÓN DE EMPRESAS (myGADE)|
|BUSINESS DATA ANALYTICS|
|GASTRONOMÍA Y ARTES CULINARIAS|
|Deadline for testing||July||2|| |
- After doing the specific tests, each degree course will communicate the validation of the student’s profile. The validation of the profile will mean pre-admission of the student.
- The third week of June, the admission scores will be calculated on the basis of previously established criteria and the designation of the place will be communicated.
- Registrants outside the ordinary registration period will access to a second phase of admissions.
- Ordinary admission: 20 July. In the case of the Faculty of Gastronomic Sciences: 22 July.
- Extraordinary admission: 29 July (in all the faculties).
- Enrolment will consist of an ordinary and extraordinary time frame.
- The ordinary enrolment period will be from the 21st to the 24th July 2020. In the case of the Faculty of Gastronomic Sciences this time frame will from the 22nd to the 27th July 2020.
- After the ordinary enrolment period, another period will be facilitated for degree courses with free places. The extraordinary enrolment period will be the days 29 and 30 of July 2020 (in all the faculties).