Process of Admission
Degree range of mondragon university, access and admission
- Registration will consist of an ordinary and extraordinary time frame.
- The ordinary registration period will begin on 2nd November 2023 and will end on 23rd May 2024 at the Basque Culinary Center and on 19th April 2024 at the other faculties (Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Business Studies and Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences).
- Students may register for a maximum of 2 degree courses in the global list of Mondragon University with 1st and 2nd option which will note the order of designation of places.
- For those registered in the ordinary time frame, specific tests will be undertaken for each degree between November and June.
- In the case of degrees with vacancies, extraordinary dates will be announced.
Admission tests for each grade will be announced on the student portal and via email. The ones that are already planeed for this year, you can see them here.
Pre-admission and place reservation
At the end of April, there will be a pre-admission and if you are admitted, you will be allowed to reserve your place..
In May, together with the admission, you will be sent the exact dates and all the explanations to formalise your enrolment.
It will be in 19th and 24th June 2024. The exact dates will be announced on the students portal and by email
In the case of degrees with free places, the extraordinary enrolment dates will be announced.