Process of Admission
Degree range of mondragon university, access and admission
- Registration will consist of an ordinary and extraordinary time frame.
- The ordinary time frame for registration will commence 4 November 2019 and finish 16 June 2020. In the case of the Faculty of Gastronomic Sciences this time frame will be from 4 November 2019 to 5 June 2020.
- Students may register for a maximum of 2 degree courses in the global list of Mondragon University with 1st and 2nd option which will note the order of designation of places.
- For those registered in the ordinary time frame, specific tests will be undertaken for each degree between November and June.
- An extraordinary registration time period will be from 29 June 2020 to 13 July 2020. In the case of the Faculty of Gastronomic Sciences this time frame will be from 6 June 2020 to 13 July 2020.
- After doing the specific tests, each degree course will communicate the validation of the student’s profile. The validation of the profile will mean pre-admission of the student.
- The third week of June, the admission scores will be calculated on the basis of previously established criteria and the designation of the place will be communicated.
- Registrants outside the ordinary registration period will access to a second phase of admissions.
- Enrolment will consist of an ordinary and extraordinary time frame.
- The ordinary enrolment period will commence after the admission of the students.
- After the ordinary enrolment period, another period will be facilitated for degree courses with free places.