The objective of this degree is to apply the principles, knowledge, attitudes and skills of the engineer to the medical field, in order to cover the gaps that exist today in qualified personnel in the technological field of health sciences.
The health sciences, and medicine in particular, are one of the fields that have benefited most from technological progress; all of this, and above all, the possibilities that are emerging today and which will arise in the future, have lead us to define courses for training engineers who will be participants in this, and who will manage this technological progress.
Sello internacional AUER-ACE
13 laboratorios de alto nivel
Bolsa de ayudas al 100% de los trabajos fin de grado
- Design, develop and maintain products, equipment, processes and services, ensuring their quality in the following areas:
- Diagnostic equipment (scanners, ultrasounds, “lab on a chip” …).
- Treatment and rehabilitation equipment (defibrillators, implants, robotic arms …).
- Equipment for the improvement of the quality of life (tele-assistance, telemonitoring…).
- Equipment for the improvement of sporting performance (pulse monitors, monitoring, new materials …).
- Directing Biomedical Engineering projects from the detection of opportunities to their implementation in the market.
- To manage and optimize sanitary installations.
- Train people on products and facilities in the different fields of Biomedical Engineering.