Global Digital Humanities (HDG)
Bachelor's Degree in Global Digital Humanities
Bilbao AS Fabrik (Zorrozaurre)
Basque, Spanish and English
PDF Download catalogue
Educate yourself to enter the global digital world and work in professions of the future! With this Bachelor’s Degree in Global Digital Humanities (GDH), you will experience Social Sciences and Humanities in a whole new way. You will deepen your knowledge of social phenomena through challenge-based learning, while working in cooperation with companies and organizations. You will specialize in one of two key areas: Global Studies or Digital Humanities.
We point out
The methodology used will be active and based on challenges. You will also be working along with social agents
Stays abroad, last trends and scholar guests
Internships and projects at digital and global firms
Self-tailored track. Two key areas to choose
Those who earn the Bachelor’s Degree in Global Digital Humanities (GDH) will be qualified to go on to Master’s-level studies in the Basque Country or abroad, or to enter the job market seeking employment in areas like the following.
Consultant, specialist, promoter or mediator in companies and organizations worldwide:
- Diplomacy (representing the government or a political party abroad or in a consulate, etc.).
- Economics (corporate diplomacy in companies worldwide, commerce, import/export…).
- Cooperation (non-government organizations, cooperation projects…).
- Language and culture (cultural action, mediation in multicultural contexts, Basque cultural centers, lectureships in the Basque language and Basque culture abroad…).
Expert in digital transformation:
- Citizenship, e-government, participatory processes.
- Neuromarketing, e-marketing.
- Smart product design
Director of social innovation and social influence:
- Social responsibility, sustainability, bridge-building with social agents
- Monitor of ethical practices in technology and data use
Educator and researcher.