Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation - LEINN
Graduate in Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
Campus: Bidasoa, Bilbao, Oñati
Laboratories: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Malaga; Berlin-Germany; Shanghai-China; Seoul-Corea; Puebla-Mexico, Querétaro-Mexico
Spanish, Basque, English
As a graduate in Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation from Mondragon University, you will be able to lead efficiently the creation of new companies and self-managing teams. You'll be ready to work in a global, multilingual world, thus contributing to the knowledge society whose competitive advantage is innovation.
Learn using the Finnish method
Team based learning
Turn your passion into reality
Develop real projects in your own company
LEINN graduates are prepared for taking on professional situations related to entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Innovation manager (Open Innovation).
- Coach for self managed teams.
- New business promoter.
- Business entrepreneur.
- Global marketing and community 2.0 manager.
- Events manager.
Graduates are prepared for working in companies specialised in the fields below:
- Tech companies (social networks, web 2.0 businesses, eBanking, eMedia, eProcurement, eServices, eLogistics, eGovernment, eGaming, B2B and B2C).
- Biotechnology companies (bio-healthcare, bio-agriculture).
- Industrial companies (design, industrial marketing and services, business model innovation, technology).
- Health care services companies.
- Change management services companies (coaching, organisational learning).
- Social companies: social services, immigration, environment or ecology, recycling, seniors, the fortune at the bottom of the pyramid, etc.