Graduate in Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
Campus: Oñate and Bidasoa
Labs: Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Querétaro-Mejico, Zaragoza and Shanghai-China
Spanish, Basque, English
Special Educational Needs
Students with any kind of disability who have special educational needs arising from their disability, will have the support of a assessment panel that will evaluate the need for any possible curricular changes, timetable adjustments or alternative studies. This panel is composed of:
- The doctor of the institution
- The technical officer responsible for the prevention of occupational risks
- The director responsible for the prevention of occupational hazards and environment
- The degree coordinator
- A PAS Academic Services technical officer
- Guidance service: with the participation of the course coordinators and the teaching team for the semester.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrolment
- Application for study grants and scholarships
- Certificates, records and awarding of qualifications
- Attracting and assigning Degree and Master projects
- Managing national and international mobility
- Managing the PhD
- Virtual campus: The Moodle platform makes it possible to perform some of the activities of the teaching-learning process in a flexible way, through interactivity between the lecturer and the student.
- Reprography Service.
- Services to manage and maintain the computer equipment.
- Meeting rooms.
- Reading room.
- Quiet room.
- Media library.
- Multipurpose room.