ACCESS TO GRADE STUDIES
Students who meet any of the conditions below may be admitted to the Entrepreneurial Leadership degree:
- Have a secondary school degree LOGSE or equivalent and having passed the university entrance exams.
- Have a Vocational Degree.
- Have passed the exam "University entrance exam for those older than 25 years old”
- Have an equivalent foreign degree from a secondary school or Vocational Training, according to the current legislation for homologation.
Students with the following will have priority admittance:
- A Secondary Education Degree LOGSE in the modality as Science-Technical, Social Sciences and Health Sciences, and that have passed the University Entrance exams.
- Also those students accredited in having passed one Vocational Training program in the following subjects :
- Graphic design (Design and Publishing)
- Sales and Marketing
- Communication, Image and Sound (Audiovisual production, Radio and Performing arts)
- Hospitality industry and tourism
- Computer science
- Personal image consultant
Besides educational training in the official centres, we recommend students applying for admission to have the following characteristics:
- Interest in a unique way of learning, with a focus on practical training
- Motivated to learn about business management and its problems
- Strong work ethic, creativity and common sense
- People skills and teamwork
- Oral and written communication in English