Fees, grants and scholarships
Graduate in Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
Campus: Bidasoa, Bilbao, Oñati
Laboratories: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia; Berlin-Germany; Shanghai-China; Seoul-Corea; Puebla-Mexico, Querétaro-Mexico
Spanish, Basque, English
Anual Predicted Fee
- Labs in Oñati, Bidasoa y Bilbao: 8.250€
The first year of the degree, the first instalment; 2.250€ in the registration, and then, 6.000€,; in ten instalments between october and july.
- Labs in Madrid and Barcelona: 11.000€
The first year of the degree, the first instalment; 2.750€ ; in the registration, and then, 8.250€, in ten instalments between october and july.
- Lab in Valencia: 8.500€
The first year of the degree, the first instalment 2.400€; in the registration, and then, 6.100€, in ten instalments between october and july.
- Lab in Mexico: 7.250€
The first year of the degree, the first instalment 750€; in the registration, and then, 6.500€, in ten instalments between october and july.
- International Lab: 9.500€
The first year of the degree, the first instalment 2.400€; in the registration, and then, 7.100€, in ten instalments between october and july.
Mondragon Unibertsitatea has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Grants and Scholarships
At Mondragon University we guarantee that nobody should have to end their studies prematurely for economic reasons. To achieve this, we make use of official grants and also some grants provided by the university itself- BEKABIDE Programme.
We believe that economic difficulties should not constitute an obstacle to study in our university. This is the principle that BEKABIDE is based on. Under this programme, we look at the economic situation of the family of the student, in order to match payments to each course and, if appropriate, to help to obtain and process a scholarship. The grants offered are as follows:
Official Grants- Open Competitions
Official grants: Registration, teaching material, re-location, housing, compensation, transport grants, cooperation grants (for fourth year students).
- Grants for large families.
- Grants for families with any member disabled.
- Grants for single-parent families.
- Registration grants for obtaining honours in the Bachillerato/Baccalaureat.
- Grants to study abroad.
- Additional mobility grants.
Grants are managed by the University.
- Collaboration scholarships in university departments
- Grants for the thesis.
- To combine studies and work.