Mechanical Engineering covers the design and manufacture of machinery and equipment of the most varied nature, as well as the design, development, installation, production and maintenance of numerous industrial processes and plants.
Mechanical engineers can manufacture and operate everything we know to be a machine, that is, everything that has movement or produces and/or consumes energy. They develop their work in business activities such as aircraft and spacecraft manufacture, metallurgy and energy production, technical engineering services, education, etc. The work of a Mechanical Engineer is critical to the development and innovation of all these industries.
The Mechanical Engineers at MONDRAGON UNIVERSITY are characterised by their knowledge and level of adaptation to technological advances, their ability to solve problems with initiative and creativity, and their ability to work in multilingual and multidisciplinary teams.
Sello internacional AUER-ACE
13 laboratorios de alto nivel
Bolsa de ayudas al 100% de los trabajos fin de grado
Mechanical Engineering has multiple career paths in different sectors. In addition, mechanical engineers can work in any phase of product/machine development, manufacture and installation process.
- Industrial Sector: automobile industry, consumer goods industry, construction, machine-tool, aeronautics…
- Research and consultancy.
- Health Sciences: medical industry, pharmaceutical industry, sport and leisure industry.
- Teaching: public and private institutions
- Design Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Quality Technician
- Commercial Technician
- R&D&I Technician
- Project Director
- Head of Engineering Department
- Manufacturing Manager
- Quality Manager
- Head of Commercial Department
- Head of Innovation Department
- And many others…