ACCESS TO DEGREE STUDIES
Anyone who meets the following requirements may undertake official university Degree studies in Spanish universities, under the conditions determined for each case in the present royal decree:
- Students holding the higher level secondary school certificate from the Spanish Education system or other declared equivalent.
- Students holding the European Baccalaureate certificate or the International Baccalaureate diploma.
- Students holding certificates, diplomas or Baccalaureate studies or higher secondary school studies from educational systems of member States of the European Union or other States with whom applicable international agreements in this respect have been signed reciprocally.
- Students holding certificates, diplomas or studies approved as higher level secondary school studies in the Spanish Education System, obtained or undertaken in educational systems of States that are not members of the European Union with whom international agreements have not been signed for the acknowledgement of the Secondary School certificate reciprocally, notwithstanding the stipulations of article 4.
- Students holding official Higher Vocational Training certificates, Higher Vocational Certificate of Art and Design, Higher Vocational Certificate in Sport from the Spanish Education System, or certificates, diplomas or studies declared equivalent or approved for said certificates, notwithstanding the stipulations of Article 4.
- Students holding certificates, diplomas or studies, different from those equivalent to certificates of Secondary School, Higher Vocational Training, Higher Vocational Certificate in Art and Design or Higher Vocational Certificate in Sport from the Spanish Education System, obtained or undertaken in a member State of the European Union or in other States with whom international agreements applicable in this respect have been signed reciprocally, when said students fulfill the academic requirements in said member State to access their Universities.
- Persons older than twenty.five who pass the entrance exam established in this royal decree.
- Persons older than forty with professional or work experience related to the course.
- Persons older than forty.five who have passed the entrance exam established in this royal decree.
- Students holding an official university Degree, Master or equivalent.
- Students holding an official university degree of Diploma, Master or equivalent. Building Engineer, Technical Engineer, Graduate, Architect, Engineer, corresponding to the previous organisation of university education or equivalent degree.
- Students who have undertaken partial university studies abroad or in Spain, or having completed foreign university studies have not obtained their validation in Spain and wish to continue studying at a Spanish university. In this case, an indispensible requirement will be that the corresponding university has recognised at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Students who were eligible to access university according to the regulations of the Spanish Education System prior to the Organic Law 8/2013 of 9 December.
(*) Royal Decree 412/2014, of 6 June, Article 3, section 1, establishes: