This degree aims to train engineers to be able to identify current and future energy needs, and provide a response to the needs of companies in this area, researching and designing products, processes and systems.
In a context in which the consumption of energy is the highest in history, what is more necessary than ever is a change of habits in the use and the generation of energy, promoting energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources.
In this way, our students will be able to offer sustainable energy solutions, implementing renewable energy sources in companies and in society.
Clean and sustainable solutions to respond to energy challenges
Leading companies in the Basque County in the field of energy
100% guaranteed employment
Priority in Europe/Basque Country/Gipuzkoa
The career opportunities for graduates in Energy Engineering are broad and diverse. These are some of them:
- Analyse, design, maintain and integrate equipment and facilities in the field of energy generation, transmission, distribution and consumption, taking account of the sustainability of the environment and environmental impact.
- Supervision and maintenance of plants and energy networks, with particular attention to renewable energy sources.
- Coordinate companies and institutions with high levels of energy consumption.
- Administer the purchase of products and energy services from different departments of an enterprise, communicating effectively with international suppliers.
- Managing innovation, identifying new opportunities and bringing them to the market.
- Audit and certify products, processes and services.
- Manage projects and people, planning tasks relating to energy.