- Virtual Secretariat.
- Sports Department.
- Canteen All campuses of Mondragon University have a canteen and cafeteria where students can eat cheaply every day, without having to leave their place of study.
- Guidance Service: made up of degree coordinators and the teaching team for the semester.
- Academic services:
- Enrolment and Regestration.
- Applications for scholarships and study grants.
- Certificates, records and degree presentations.
- Intake and allocation of thesis and Masters thesis.
- Management of national and international mobility.
- Management of the doctoral programme.
- Virtual campus: the Moodle platform allows the opportunity, through interaction between teacher and student, to apply greater flexibility to some of the teaching-learning activities.
- Management and maintenance service for computer equipment.
- Learning rooms.
- Computer rooms.
- Meeting rooms.
- Reading room.
- Quiet room.
- Media library.
- Multipurpose room.