Registration and enrolment
PhD Programme in Advanced Management in Organizations and Social Economy
Full-time: 3 years (possibility of extending in 2 years).
Part-time: 5 years (possibility of extending in 3 years).
Spanish, Basque, English
- Normal period: from the 11th to the 22 of May.
- Extended period: from the 8th of June to the 7th of September.
When Does This Take Place?
Students can apply for admission to the doctoral program in two ways:
- Online enrollment
- On-site in the Faculty of Business Studies of MONDRAGON UNIBERTSITATEA.
It is essential that you attached your ID (ie Passport).
- Academic Certificate certifying the courses already undertake, the Curriculum Vitae and English certificate. Please send to Rosa Igarza: email@example.com
Once the registration is done, the coordinator the Doctoral Program coordinator will contact the student to explain the enrollment process.
- Normal Period: from the 9th to the 16th of July.
- Extended Period: from the 8th to the 15th of October.
Students with previous studies obtained in EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities:
- Photocopy of DNI or equivalent.
- 1 photo.
- Official academic certification of the studies that provide admittance.
- Certified photocopy of the degree or photocopy of the application that provides admittance to the course.
Students with previous studies obtained in non-EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities:
- All the documentation listed above required for studies obtained at EHEA Universities, and additionally:
- Certificate that the prior degree or title entitles the holder to access to a doctorate in the country in which it was issued. This document, together with documents 3 and 4 must be authorized through diplomatic channels.
Faculty of Business Studies
Ibarra zelaia, 2 20560 Oñati, Gipuzkoa
Contact Person: Rosa Igarza