The Degree in Audiovisual Communication is taught on the campus of the Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences in Aretxabaleta.
You will be able to study Audiovisual Communication on the Aretxabaleta campus. It is a building inaugurated in 2013 and equipped with the latest technology with which to carry out your practical projects (set, editing rooms, radio studio, rooms, etc.).
Communication – Aretxabaleta
Experience the University
Both at Mondragon University and on the different campuses of the Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences, there are a great number of offerings for people to enjoy sports, culture and leisure in general. The university is also very involved with its environment, and students are organizing more and more activities aimed at society in general: a film festival, contests, activities of all sorts, a Literary Week, etc.
All of these activities also form a part of our educational project and aim to improve our students’ quality of life.
Classrooms and workshops with specialized equipment
In the Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences, the Degree Program in Audiovisual Communication has the best technological equipment to produce television and radio programs, edit videos, develop digital projects, etc.
These are some of the facilities you will find on the Aretxabaleta campus:
SET FOR TELEVISION
With all the equipment: lighting, production room, chroma key…
With state-of-the-art computers and digital devices to create digital projects.
To record, edit and broadcast the radio programs you make.
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology to carry out end-of-degree projects and other works.
To be able to develop your projects as a team.
- Virtual Secretary: so you can do all your paperwork online.
- Library: books, magazines, videos, study rooms.
- Sports Service: gym, outings, courses and competitions.
- Dining Room: breakfasts, bar snacks, sandwiches, daily set menus.
- KoNet: check your grades and much more from your cell phone.
- Virtual Campus: E-learning platform for support during your academic year.
- Services for students with disabilities: support staff, adaptation of studies.
- Teaching support: orientation, photocopies, computers, etc.