Fees, grants and scholarships
Annual cost planned for the 1st academic year (2024-2025)*
This amount may be paid in a single payment or in installments, as follows:
- First payment upon enrollment (990€) + remainder in a single payment (in October).
- First payment upon enrollment (990€) + remainder in 8 monthly payments (from October to June).
* Provisional amount, to be validated by the Governing Board
If 2 or more people from the same organisation register, we apply a discount of €1,537.20 (20%) from the second person onwards*. * Except for those organisations that are eligible for a discount of more than 50% of the registration fee through FUNDAE, which will pay 100% of each registration fee.
The programme can be subsidised up to 100% by FUNDAE. This means that you can access the master's degree, without investing money, just your time. The only thing you you need to apply to your company for this training (since it is the organisations that have credit available). From here, we take care of the management, advice and verification of available credit through verification of the available credit through a specialised consultancy.
GRANTS AND SCHOLARCHIPS
For students from the Basque Autonomous Community:
- General Scholarship (Basque Government):
- Scholarship for carrying out university-level or other upper-level studies.
- Scholarship for academic excellence awarded to students with a record of high performance.
- Financial aid for Government-regulated prices (agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
For students who are not from the Basque Autonomous Community:
- General Scholarship (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. MECD).
For 4th grade or newly qualified students who fulfill the requirements:
- Transition from education to the professional field scholarship programme (agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
Financial Aid Offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Education
- The possibility to be an intern in the faculty departments is open for students. The call is published annually by email.
- Mondragon University offers the Bekabide Program. Through this program we adapt payments to the economic possibilities of students and their families. We carry out a personalized study taking into account the expenses and income that would involve studying at Mondragon University, taking into account the family's economic situation of the student and applying the established criteria to benefit from the program. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Other Financing Opportunities
- Laboral Kutxa offers funding to our students. Thanks to the agreement signed with Mondragon University, the students have preferred conditions to obtain loans to study. You can check the Laboral Kutxa offices for additional information.
Telephone us or contact us. We will be happy to assist you.