Access and admission
REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY AUDIOVISUAL COMMUNICATION
To work in the world of communication, and before entering the Degree in Audiovisual Communication, it is recommended that you identify with some of the following statements:
I am passionate about the world of new technologies, and I always keep up to date on cameras, computers, smartphones, etc.
I enjoy everything that has to do with creativity and creating content that stands out for its esthetics and originality.
I am an analyst, an organized and rational person. I don’t like to make decisions without having analyzed the data.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
I always have a camera or smartphone with me to record or photograph everything that happens around me.
I am a curious person, and I like to keep up to date with the news and express myself clearly.
Collaboration is fundamental and I seek the help of others to achieve our goals.
I have a knack for expressing my ideas in writing and telling stories that engage people.
ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
I like the world of advertising, graphic design and sharing content on social networks.
Do you recognize yourself? Then the degree in Audiovisual Communication is for you!
TWO CYCLES AND TWO ITINERARIES
The degree is organized in two cycles of two years each. During the first two academic years, you will acquire fundamental knowledge about all the different fields of communication. In the third and fourth years, on the other hand, you will choose one of two itineraries:
- Audiovisual creation: You will work on your creativity and become familiar with the many options of the audiovisual sector (such as cinema, television and the Internet) and their professional roles.
- Digital communication: In this track, you will study corporate digital communication and business communication in depth, focusing on the digital and audiovisual environments. DUAL.
CONTENTS OF THE DEGREE IN AUDIOVISUAL COMMUNICATION
- Oral and written communication.
- Audiovisual scripts and narrative.
- Photography, lighting and digital treatment.
- Advertising, promotion and dissemination of audiovisual works.
- Lighting and sound.
- Audiovisual technology.
- Digital environments: the web, social media...
- Corporate communication.
- Organization of events.