Two campus: Eskoriatza campus and Aretxabaleta campus
The Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences was created in 1976 as a School of Teaching of Eskoriatza. Part of Mondragon Unibertsitatea since its creation in 1997, it is integrated in the Basque cooperative movement and is a member of the Mondragon Group.
It currently has two campuses, one in Eskoriatza and one in Aretxabaleta.
The Eskoriatza Campus is composed of the main building (5.540 square metres ) and the Dorieta building (2.000 square metres ).
- Dorleta, s/n 20540 Eskoriatza (Gipuzkoa)
- GPS coord.: Long.: 43.015817 Lat.: -2.529683
- 43º 00´56.9"N 2º31´46.9"W
- Tel.: 943 71 41 57
This opened in 2013 and has a total floor space of 3,230 square metres.
- Otalora, 31. 20550 Aretxabaleta (Gipuzkoa)
- GPS coord.: Long.: 43.039450 Lat.: -2.505241
- 43º02´22.0"N 2º30´18.9"W
- Tel.: 943 71 31 40