Objectives and competences
OBJECTIVES AND COMPETENCES
"You will master all areas of communication, especially in the audiovisual world and digital environment"
To devote yourself to the world of communication you will need to master all existing channels and formats. In this degree program, you will acquire the skills necessary to deal with any communication channel. In addition to preparing yourself to work in digital media, television, radio or corporate communication groups, in this degree program you will learn to create and manage your own YouTube channel or podcasts.
You will acquire professional and personal skills by working in a very practical way. In fact, you will learn with a methodology based on projects and challenges that will allow you to become familiar with the professional environment first-hand. To do this, you will work in teams, make presentations, carry out real projects and do internships in communication companies.
Our goal is to train professionals who have specific personal characteristics (such as commitment, cooperation and entrepreneurship) to be Basque speakers, as well as critical, creative, flexible people who will transform society and remain eager to learn throughout life.
Thus, over the four years of the program, you will develop the following skills:
You will gain the ability to communicate through written text, oratory and audiovisual channels.
ABILITY TO SYNTHESIZE
You will be able to search, select, rank and analyze information from different sources and create stories that connect with the audience.
You will use the tools provided by new technologies for multiscreen communication.
You will develop the ability to investigate, analyze, interpret and assess different facts and ideas.
You will acquire the skills you need to coordinate with your fellow students and achieve agreed-upon objectives.
You will become aware of the importance of the continuous learning that will allow you to keep up to date on new digital tools and trends in communication.
You will be trained to design, develop and manage communication plans.
You will learn to view things from different perspectives to address the challenges of society and tell stories in a different and more creative way.
Things to keep in mind about studying Audiovisual Communication
Read these afirmations and think if you feel represented:
- I like to keep up on the news and be an informed person.
- I like to create both audiovisual and written content.
- I like photography.
- I am interested in television, cinema, art and creativity.
- I am a person with initiative.
- I like to work on a team.
- I am attracted to new technologies.
- I am interested in advertising and social media.
Do you recognize yourself in these statements? Then this degree is ideal for you.
CONTENTS OF THE DEGREE IN AUDIOVISUAL COMMUNICATION
- Oral and written communication.
- Audiovisual scripts and narrative.
- Photography, lighting and digital treatment.
- Advertising, promotion and dissemination of audiovisual works.
- Lighting and sound.
- Audiovisual technology.
- Digital environments: the web, social media...
- Corporate communication.
- Organization of events.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH THIS DEGREE
- Production and management of audiovisual media.
- Content writing and management for the Internet and other media.
- Audiovisual production and post-production (image, sound, graphics, animation, etc.).
- Audiovisual direction, scriptwriting and production.
- Corporate communication.
- Graphic design.
- Digital marketing.
- Creation of a company or innovative project.