OBJECTIVES AND COMPETENCES
In an effort to achieve the programme's goals, students will acquire the following general skills:
- They will work on a team that manages the digital marketing section of a company and develop the management skills they need to lead it.
- They will be proactive in finding the most effective solution to the problems faced in digital marketing management.
- They will show the critical thinking skills needed to meet specific criteria through analysing information using objective criteria to enable implementation of improvements in an organisation's marketing management.
- They will develop the skills for an integral view of a business and communication with management in other departments.
- They will acquire the skills and abilities to launch and manage innovative projects that rely on intensive and efficient use of digital tools.