Requirements to study the Master's degree in Digital Marketing
If you like the world of marketing and communication and are thinking of taking the Master's degree in Digital Marketing, have a look at these statements first:
I have leadership skills and I am good at managing teams and projects.
I like new technologies and I use them in my daily life.
I am passionate about the world of marketing and advertising, especially in the digital field.
I am good at communicating and I express myself very well.
I am good with social media and am familiar with online communication tools.
"If you recognise yourself in these ideas, you will fit perfectly in the profile required to study the Master's in Digital Marketing."
Entry to this Master's degree is possible in the following cases:
I have completed one of the following degrees
If you have completed one of these degrees, you will have priority access to the Master’s degree.
- Business Management and Administration
- Audiovisual Communication
- Computer Engineering
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
I have studied a University degree
For other applicants, and as long as the places available have not been filled with the profiles described above, previous basic knowledge in Business Management and Administration, Marketing and Digital Tools is required.
Consequently, the following criteria will be taken into account for the admission of students:
- Academic record of the person to be admitted, taking into account the average grade obtained that entitles them to access the Master's degree.
- Curriculum vitae, including a letter requesting admission to the Master’s degree in which the applicant details the previous experiences related to the contents of the Master’s degree and the motivations that lead them to undertake said training.
- Personal interview with the applicant (face-to-face or online).
- Official English Certificate (B2 – First Certificate) or, failing that, a test to prove knowledge of the language).
The aforementioned criteria are weighted with these percentages:
|Official English Certificate||15%|
You studied at a foreign university
If you have studied a degree both inside and outside the European Area, you will be able to access the Master's degree without having to accredit your degrees once the University has verified that you have a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they enable access to postgraduate education in the country that issued the degree.
Subjects of the Master’s DegreeThroughout the Master’s degree, the curriculum will focus on acquiring the necessary knowledge to direct and manage digital marketing projects:
- Digital Branding Management
- Digital Customer Experience
- Strategy in the Digital Economy
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Mobile Marketing and New Online Trends
- Digital Skills for Management
Considering the language policy of the Business School, it is desirable that students have previously acquired the language skills detailed below:
In the case of students from countries with official languages other than Spanish, they must prove a B2 level in Spanish.