Mobility and internationalization
Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering
Arrasate-Mondragon, Orona Ideo
MOBILITY AND INTERNATIONALISATION
The Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering offers different international mobility schemes:
- Studies abroad:, This programme includes the International Specialisation and the Double Master’s Degree in which the student takes speciality courses at a foreign university.
- Project abroad: In this programme, the student will carry out a project abroad, both in research centres and in companies.
|International Specialisation||30||15 %|
|Double Master's Degree||60||2 vacancies|
|Final Master Project + Practical training||42||15 %|
Each mobility scheme offers a different number of vacancies, where the total number reaches 35% of the promotion.
The study abroad programme is detailed in the STUDY PLAN section due to the impact that participation in this programme has on the development of the studies of the first year of the Master’s Degree.
Currently, the offer of destinations for the International Specialisation (30 ECTS) is:
- Ku Leuven (Belgium)
- Ecole Centrale Nantes (France)
- Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic)
- Politecnico Milano (Italy)
- Slovak University of technology in Bratislava (Slovakia)
As presented in the STUDY PLAN section, in this programme, the student will take the first year (S1 and S2) and second semester of the second year (S4) at Mondragon Unibertsitatea, while the first semester of the second year will be held in abroad (S3).
In the current year, the Double Master’s Degree offer is completed with two French universities:
- Institut National Supérieur des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse, INSAT (France)
- École Centrale Nantes, ECN (France)
For both destinations, as detailed in the STUDY PLAN, the student will take the first year (S1 and S2) at Mondragon Unibertsitatea and the second year (S3 and S4) at the destination university. For more information about the subjects, please check the Itinerary of studies abroad
At the end of the Double Master’s Degree programme, the student will obtain a double Master’s Degree from Mondragon Unibertsitatea and the destination university.
The project programme abroad is not detailed in the STUDY PLAN section, as it has no impact on the development of the first year of the Master’s Degree. In this programme, after attending the subjects of the selected speciality (Structural Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, or Industrial Electronics), the student performs 42 ECTS (Internship + End-of-Master’s Project) at an international destination.
Currently, the offer of destinations for the Project abroad (42 ECTS) is:
- AGH- Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza (Poland)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- Deakin University (Australia)
- AMRC-The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research centre (UK)
- Università Della Calabria (Italy)
- École Nationale d’ingénieurs de Saint-Étienne (France)
- Arts et métiers ParisTech, Angers (France)
- Institut national des sciences appliqués de Lyon (France)
- North China University of Technology (China)
- HZG- Helmhotz-Zentrum Geesthacht (Germany)
- Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Arts et métiers ParisTech, Metz (France)
- SuperGris Institute (France)
- Infineon Technologies AG Warstein (Germany)
- Kempten University of Applied Science (Germany)
- École Centrale Nantes (France)
- Institute of Polymer Product Engineering (Austria)
- Volvo Göteborg (Sweden)
SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
Through the Erasmus + programme, students have the option of receiving the European Scholarship (OAPEE) a scholarship from the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sport. In addition, they may also request the international mobility programme of the Basque Government.
Outside of Europe, students will have an opinion to apply for the scholarship of the international mobility programme of the Basque Government.