Access and admission
Graduate in Engineering in Industrial Organisations
Spanish, Basque, English
Number of Places
This course has 65 places.
Students who meet any of the following conditions may be admitted to the Degree course in Engineering in Industrial Organisations:
- Having a LOGSE Baccalaureate qualification or equivalent and having passed the university entrance exams.
- Having a Higher Vocational Training qualification.
- Having a foreign qualification that is equivalent to the Baccalaureate or Higher Vocational Training qualification according to current legislation.
The most suitable access profiles are:
- Students with a LOGSE Baccalaureate qualification in the modalities of Technology or Science, who have passed the University entrance exams in the Scientific-Technical Option.
- Students in possession of Higher-level Training in the general areas of Mechanical Manufacturing Projects, Development of Mechanical and Maintenance Projects, and Production Services.
Other access modalities:
|Type of access||reserve a place|
|No limit set||No limit set||No limit set||___________||No limit set|
- C: Access over 25 years.
- D: equal or over 45 years.
- E: Graduates.
- f: Profesional Athlete.
- G: Students with a disability of 33% or more.
The body responsible for the admission of students is the Academic Coordination team. Having fulfilled the above requirements, admission will be carried out according to the entrance test mark obtained or dossier average mark in the case of vocational training, on a case by case basis, giving priority to those who have passed the entrance test or finished training in the course immediately preceding. In all cases, those who have passed the university entrance test (or as appropriate Advanced Vocational Training) in the first selection phase will have priority over those approved in the second or subsequent selection phases.
Priority is also given to students registered within the regular deadline set by the University over those who registered in the extra period.
For reference, the cut-off marks were as follows:
|COURSE 2011-12||Type of access||Cut-off grade||Average grade|
|COURSE 2012-13||Type of access||Cut-off grade||Average grade|
|COURSE 2013-14||Type of access||Cut-off grade||Average grade|
University entrance exam: Weighing Parameters
The following table shows the weightings of the marks of subject types in the specific phase of the entrance test, according to the Degrees taught at EPS Mondragón.
|Industrial Electronics Engineering|
|Earth and environmental sciences||0.1||Physics||0.2|
|Technical drawing II||0.2||Mathematics II||0.2|
|Business economics||0.1||Industrial Technology II||0.2|
Because the training program is partially taught in Basque, Spanish and English it is desirable for students to have previously acquired the language skills listed below:
- C: correctly..
- B: they manage well orally, but have some difficulties in reading and writing..