Access and admission
Engineering Graduate in Industrial Electronics
Spanish, Basque, English
Number of Places
The number of places established for this qualification is 40.
Students who meet any of the following conditions can access the Bachelor Degree in Industrial Electronic Engineering:
- Having a LOGSE Baccalaureate qualification or equivalent and having passed the university entrance exams.
- Having a Higher Vocational Training qualification.
- Having a foreign qualification that is equivalent to the Baccalaureate or Higher Vocational Training qualification according to current legislation.
The most suitable access profiles are:
- Students with a LOGSE Baccalaureate qualification in the modalities of Technology or Science, who have passed the University entrance exams in the Scientific-Technical Option.
- Students with a Higher Level Training Course in Mechanical Manufacturing, Mechanical Project Development and Production Services and Maintenance.
Other access modalities:
|Type of access||reserve a place|
|No limit set||No limit set||No limit set||___________||No limit set|
- C: Access over 25 years.
- D: equal or over 45 years.
- E: Graduates.
- f: Profesional Athlete.
- G: Students with a disability of 33% or more.
On meeting the above requirements, admission will be carried out according to the university entrance exam grade obtained or average grade in the case of Vocational Training, according to each case, giving priority to those who have successfully passed the university entrance exam or completed the training course in the previous year. In either case, those who have passed the University entrance exam (or the Higher Level Training Programme) in the 1st call will have priority over those who have passed in the second or successive calls.
Priority is also given to students registered within the regular deadline set by the University over those who registered in the extra period.
University entrance exam: Weighing Parameters
The following table lists the weighting parameters for the ratings of modality subjects in the specific phase of the entrance exam, according to the Degrees offered by Mondragon Polytechnic College.
|Industrial Electronics Engineering|
|Earth and environmental sciences||0.1||Physics||0.2|
|Technical drawing II||0.1||Mathematics II||0.2|
|Business economics||0.1||Industrial Technology II||0.2|
Because the training program is partially taught in Basque, Spanish and English it is desirable for students to have previously acquired the language skills listed below:
- C: correctly..
- B: they manage well orally, but have some difficulties in reading and writing..