When to register?
- Normal period: from 2nd of November 2021 to 17th of June 2022.
- Extended period: In the case of qualifications with vacant places, extraordinary dates will be announced.
Where to register?
It is essential to attach a copy of your ID document.
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
Enrolment dates for course 2022/2023 and it will be carried out exclusively online:
- ORDINARY CALL: from 1st until 7th of July 2022.
- EXTRAORDINARY CALL: from 1st until 15th of September 2022 (depending on vacancy).
Those who have not been admitted on a particular course, may indicate their interest in it, by notifying by email or telephone, in ordes to be taken into account again if there are still vacancies and we will proceed with a 2nd student selection phase in July and September.
Those who have completed registration in the regular period will have priority over those who have done so in September.
The deadline for registration at Biteri Hall of Residence coincides in all cases with the course enrolment deadline
Enrolled ECTS credits
| ||Minimum ||Maximum |
|Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering ||9 ECTS ||60 ECTS |
REQUIREMENTS FOR FORMALISATION OF THE ENROLMENT
- In any case, the enrolment should be formalised by the the interested student.
- At the time of registration, the student should have a personal email account and a mobile phone number, in order submit the required documents electronically.
- We recommend the student of legal age be the holder or co-holder of the account or passbook that will be used for the payment of the tuition fees.
- All documents scanned in PDF format should be available at the time of enrolment.
Documentation required for enrolment
|ID (if it has been renewed in the last academic year) || ||x |
1 photo (card size)
(*) Direct debit document (SEPA) -> Thisdocument will be automatically generated in the self-enrollment application
|(**) Documentation indicating the SSN (Social Security Number) || ||x (if in previous courses you have not done an internship) |
Photocopy of valid proof of large family
Baccalaureate Honour Enrolment Certificate (where applicable)
Photocopy of the Osakidetza card (in the event of residing in the Biteri Hall of Residence).
Note (*): Direct debit document (SEPA)
- If the student is the holder or co-holder of the account, he/she will digitally sign the authorization for payment in the self-enrollment application.
- If the student is not the holder or co-holder of the account, the personal and bank details of the account holder will be requested and the account holder must digitally sign the authorization for payment in the application for self-registration and the document will be automatically registered.
Note (**): Documentation indicating the SSN (Social Security Number)
- Normally this number (and the document in which it appears) is provided to the students in previous stages (Compulsory Secondary Education 'ESO' or Bachillerato). However, in case of loos or not having this document, the interested part must go personally to a Social Security Office with his/her ID and request it.
PROCESSING AFTER FORMALIZING THE REGISTRATION
In the case of 1st year Bachelor students who have completed de EvAU (Spanish University Access Test), they will have to request the "Certificate of Transfer of the file" in one of following places:
- Studentes from the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country:
Vice-rectorate of GUIPÚZCOA
Edificio Ignacio Mª Barriola (Aulario)
Pza. Elhuyar 1
Phone: 943 01 82 22
Vice-rectorate of ÁLAVA
Izarduy Komandantea 2
Phone: 945 01 44 44
Vice-rectorate of VIZCAYA
Ikasgelategia I - Beheko solairua,
Sarriena auzoa z/g
Lehendakari Agirre etorb. 81 (Sarriko)
Phone: 94 601 55 55
They must go to the institution where they have sat the EvAU (Spanish University Access Test).
Information for new Students
These are the minimum recommended characteristics if you are going to purchase a new laptop:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 processor or higher
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB hard disk (SSD recommended)
- Graphic card with 1 GB of dedicated memory or higher
- 15.6 inch screen.
- Minimum guarantee of 3 years recommended.
If you already have a laptop do not worry, depending on its characteristics it may be valid. You can confirm this at the following email address: email@example.com.