Academic and professional guidance
OBJECTIVES GEARED TOWARDS EDUCATING THE PERSON
Starting from the basis that it is a centre attached to the university, the objectives are geared towards the education of the individual. So the first objective of the residence Biteri Hall is that the students approach their studies in the best possible manner. For this:
- It is sought to activate study groups appropriate to the studies.
- There is an academic guidance service offering support to each student’s study activity.
It is sought to give academic and personal guidance to the student through formal, informal and non-formal education.
- Non-formal Education: Consists of sharing responsibilities for the correct functioning of the residence.
- Informal Education: Takes place through the day-to-day co-existence, reinforcing the feeling of community and companionship.
- Formal Education: Contributes to the guidance and personal reflection through personalised tutorials and monitoring through commissions.