Prices, registration and enrolment
In this section the prices and description of the steps to follow in the registration process for Biteri Hall this current academic year can be found.
It is important to bear in mind that this information, especially referring to prices and dates, might vary for the coming academic year, so that is recommended to regard this information as provisional.
PRICES (COURSE 2020-21)
The annual cost of boarding is established by the Governing Council at the start of each academic year, with the rest of the prices of MGEP.
- All the prices include permission to use the various facilities, access to gym and swimming pool as well as all the activities that are carried out during the course.
- Full board: Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week. At weekends there is no canteen service but students may request permission to use a shared kitchen. Foreign students will have priority in terms of availability of shared kitchens.
- Only accommodation: A kitchen is shared with the rest of the students.
Long stay (whole course)
These are Biteri Hall prices for the whole course. When registering you must pay a deposit of €612 which will be returned at the end of the course.
|Tipe of room||Full board (mu students)||Only accomodation (erasmus)|
|SINGLE ROOM Private shower and toilet||8.099 €/year||5.050 €/year|
|DOUBLE ROOM for single use Private shower and toilets||8.099 €/year||5.050 €/year|
|DOUBLE ROOM for single use Shared shower and toilet||7.426 €/year||4.628 €/year|
|SINGLE ROOM Shared shower and toilet||7.426 €/year||4.628 €/year|
Short stay (1-5 months)
These are the prices of Biteri Hall for short duration stays. Aimed at exchange or research students. When registering you must pay a deposit of €486 which will be returned at the end of your stay.
|tipe of room||full board||only accomodation|
|SINGLE ROOM Private shower and toilet||901 €/month||562 €/month|
|DOUBLE ROOM for single use Private shower and toilets||901 €/month||562 €/month|
|DOUBLE ROOM for single use Shared shower and toilet||826 €/month||514 €/month|
|SINGLE ROOM Shared shower and toilet||826 €/month||514 €/month|
Other prices (per day)
These are the prices of Biteri Hall for stays of less than one month. It is aimed primarily at exchange or research students. When registering you must pay a deposit of €211 and the quantity corresponding to your stay in advance. The deposit will be returned at the end of your stay.
|tipe of room||full board||half boad||only accomodation|
|ALL ROOMS||44,70 €/day||36,10 €/day||25,60 €/day|
- Personal interview.
This inscription consists of a set of data for provisions of the Hall of Residence and a means of contact for subsequent processing.
The inscription in Biteri Hall of Residence must be accompanied by the inscription in any qualifications of Mondragon Unibertsitatea. One of the pages must indicate that you are interested in residing in the Biteri Hall of Residence.
- Period: Begins the 2nd of November 2020 and ends th 4th of June 2021.
- This documentation can also be collected at the Secretary of the Biteri Hall of Residence at the following times:
- Monday to Thursday: from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Friday: from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
NOTE: It is essential to attach the ID card.
Once the registration is complete, we will be contacting you through the email or telephone number that you have given us to arrange an appointment and hold the personal interview.
The purpose of this interview is to allow us to get to know another other better and clear any doubts you may have. It is the starting point of a good relationship.
The dates for the formalisation of enrolment in the Hall of Residence coincide with the enrolment period in the different Campuses of Mondragon Unibertsitatea:
- NORMAL PERIOD: from 1st until 6th of July 2021.
- EXCEPTIONAL PERIOD: In the case of having vacant seats, extraordinary dates will be announced.
The enrolment in Biteri Hall of Residence is completed online along with the academic qualifications.
Conditions for enrolment: being enrolled in university studies.
If the demand for vacancies in the Hall of Resident is greater than the vacancies offered, those who have made the registration will have preference over those who have not done so. In this case, people who have not been assigned a room will be part of a wait list (ordered according to the date of registration or enrolment), and will be informed by telephone in the event that any vacancy becomes available.