Master Official Degree
Teaching Habilitation for the Exercise of the Profession of Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Teaching of Languages
Presential (Dual) or Online
The organisation of the teaching-learning process is based on the principles of the educational model of Mondragon University, which we can summarise as follows:
- To promote significant learning , by linking learning based on previous experience with professional reality.
- To develop autonomous learning and student responsibility.
- To enable learning within teams.
- To connect theory and professional practice.
- To mutually connect the teaching of different subjects.
- The focus of learning is the student, and the student's learning project will define the training timetable.
Functional and significant learning through the following methodological strategies: analysis of cases, analysis and reflection about specific situations, research and discussion of information and other methodologies based on projects.
Each ECTS requires 25 hours of work by students.
- Responsibility and autonomy of the student: the student as the focus of learning. The projects selected by the students themselves will define their learning path.
- Technical and transversal competences: to be developed by the student (participation, innovation, commitment by social transformation).
- Functional and significant learning.