Master Official Degree
Teaching Habilitation for the Exercise of the Profession of Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Teaching of Languages
Presential (Dual) or Online
The Faculty of Humanities and Education provides students with a number of services and infrastructures to support their experience.
- Virtual Secretary.
- Sports Service.
- Dining hall: All the Campuses of Mondragon Universtiy have a dining hall and a cafeteria where students can eat every day at low prices, without having to leave their place of study.
- KoNet. Aplicación móvil gratuita de Mondragon Unibertsitatea, a través de la cual se accede a los servicios, recursos e información de la Universidad mediante el móvil o Tablet.
TEACHING & LEARNING SERVICES
- Orientation: conducted by degree coordinators and the team of professors for the semester in question.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrollment.
- Applications for grants and scholarships.
- Certificates, student records, graduation.
- Establish and assign work at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Arrangements for and management of national and international mobility.
- Arrangements for and management of Doctorate.
- Virtual campus: through interactivity between professor and student, the Moodle platform allows greater flexibility in some teaching and learning activities.
- Copy center.
- Management and maintenance of computer equipment.