Fees, grants and scholarships
Master Official Degree
Teaching Habilitation for the Exercise of the Profession of Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Teaching of Languages
Presential (Dual) or Online
- Presential-Dual: 7.020* €
- Online: 7.500* €
- For students from the Basque Autonomous Community
- General Scholarship (Basque Government).
- Scholarship for carrying out university-level or other upper-level studies.
- Scholarship for academic excellence awarded to students with a record of high performance.
- Government-regulated financial aid (by agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
- For students who are not from the Basque Autonomous Community
- General Scholarship (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport).
Financial aid offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Education
- Financial aid for large families.
- Financial aid for victims of gender-based violence.
- Financial aid for victims of terrorism.
- Opportunity for scholarship holders to work in different fields within the School. Studies outside the curriculum.
Financil aid for study abroad
- Financial aid for study abroad.
- Complementary assistance for study abroad.
Other financing opportunities
- Loans from the Laboral Kutxa to complete studies.
- Opportunity for Mondragon University students to work at the Alecop cooperative.