Objectives and competences
Engineering Graduate in Eco-technology in Industrial Processes
Basque, Spanish, English
Objectives and Competences
This degree aims to train mechanical engineers, including 'green' processes to generate products, with the objective of cutting costs and reducing their impact on the environment. Our students will learn to optimise the life cycle of products, from initiation to the end of the process, and always bearing in mind that the scarcity of resources gives us a moral responsibility to use them prudently.
- To learn, analyse and select manufacturing processes that are technically sound, economic and environmentally sustainable.
- To understand the environmental problems of contemporary society and the needs of the future, by analysing the most important parameters that characterize them, both from a technical and economic perspective and from a social perspective.
- To design manufacturing processes taking into account sustainability.
- Knowing and select technologies for the treatment of water and air.
- To analyse, select and implement different materials considering their environmental impact.
In addition, the result of the learning achieved in this degree is equivalent to Level 2 of MECES (Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education)
Those students who meet the requirements established by decree 47/2012 dated 3 Apr relating to the ‘recognition of the official studies made in the Basque language and exemption with titles accreditation and certification in Basque language’, may obtain exemption of the accreditation at C1-equivalent level (EGA)