Eco-technology in Industrial Processes Engineering
Engineering Graduate in Eco-technology in Industrial Processes
Basque, Spanish, English
This Engineering degree is designed to train professionals able to design, develop and innovate processes, materials and methods participating in multidisciplinary projects, which give technical, sustainable and efficient solutions to increase the productivity of processes and protect the environment, working in multilingual and multidisciplinary teams, taking decisions from a global and strategic perspective.
Study and work
Learn how to make any product
Direct access to the Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering
They can mainly work on the following activities:
- Responsible for the industrialization of new products.
- Develop new and efficient production processes.
- Technician for the environmental efficiency of processes.
- Technician for new sustainable materials.
- Responsible for environmental management.
- Consultant for environmental improvements
- Waste Manager
- Manager of treatment plants and water treatment plants.
- Procurement technician.